When your day is going downhill, or you’re already stuck in the valley, it never hurts to open up the Bible and find some words of encouragement!
Here are Eight (8) Powerful Scriptures Organised by PRAISEJAMZBLOG to Encourage You in Hard Times.
(1) Romans 12:12 (NIV) “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer.”
“The fact that the number for this chapter and verse are the same makes this scripture easy to memorize and add to your mental safe for times when you need it”.
(2) Psalms 18:2 (NIV) “The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”
“Knowing that the Lord is strong, even when you feel weak, is encouraging. Think positively. See that His strength is made perfect in your weakness”.
(3) Romans 8:18 (NLT) “I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.”
“Always remember, suffering is a time-limited event; God has something better planned- which leads us into our next verse”.
(4) Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
“If your plans are falling apart right now, don’t worry. Just know that God has something amazing ahead. Trust His plan”.
(5) Psalms 42:11 (NIV) “Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God.”
“Here’s a sure way to shake yourself out of that slump. Place your hope, not in man, circumstances or your own power, but in God, for He never fails”.
(6) Psalms 23:4 (NIV) “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.”
“God is always with us in times of distress, we need not worry about the obstacles we face when we walk with Him”.
(7) Isaiah 41:10 (NIV) “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
“What a comforting reminder in times when you feel alone and forsaken. God with you, holding you up so you won’t fall”.
(8) Psalms 3:3 (NLT) “But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high.”
God is our protection, and gives us the strength to hold our heads up when the troubles of the world try to weigh us down.
“I know these verses will help you throughout your darkest days. God bless”.
BE THE FIRST TO GET OUR
Kindly Share This