With the influx of young people into entertainment industry (Music ) today.
Northern Nigeria have dynamic spectrum of Artiste , talented but not announced , fueled with the right passion yet unable to make a living out of their Art.
Noting to a recent report of Price Water House Cooper that estimated the entertainment industry in Nigeria will surpass $ 17 billion by 2017,
shows that there are enormous opportunities hidden in the industry and as result, our job is to drive the broad competitiveness of NorthernArtistes by revealing and educating them on how
to scale up their art.
Tok86 International Concept (@Tok86 Intl ) teamed up with Discman Musicbox (@DiscmanMusicbox), Way Media House (@TweetWayMedia ) and
other great speakers to enlighten Northern Nigeria based Musicians on the opportunities in 21 st music business.
The seminar which has the theme: FIX IT is geared towards fixing the problems identified in among artistes in this region.
The seminar is slated to take place on 8th October,
More details will be provided to only REGISTERED (prospective ) participants .
Send your Full Name, Phone Number and Email ID to
The seminar is proudly supported by Barr . Audu Maikori (CEO / Co – Founder
Chocolate City Group) who will be the KeynoteSpeaker.
Topics /Speakers ;
1. Mastering music business in 21 st Century = Audu Maikori (Founder/ President, Chocolate City Group) KEYNOTE SPEAKER
2. The music industry in the digital world = Abdulshahid Presh Salau (CE0 Way Media House & IT Global) SPEAKER
3. Music Marketing , Distribution and Branding = Chris Victor (CE 0 Discman
4. Turning your music passion into profit = Olaniyi Soyinka (CE0 BIGshot Consulting ) SPEAKER
5. Leveraging the power of Social media = SunnyPossibla Unachi (CE0
6. Tokkida Semlek (CE0 Tok86 Int ’ l) CONVENER /HOST
For: Kaduna Music Seminar