Never give up
on your dreams. Never give up on God’s plans for you, because to do His will, we often have to push our own goals to the side (Proverbs 19:21).
Here are 8 scriptures organized by praisejamzblog to keep you motivated when things don’t seem to be coming into fruition!
1) – Luke 1:37- (KJV) “For with God nothing shall be impossible.” When we are challenged by the task we have been divinely assigned to fulfill, we must look through God’s eyes and see that there is no challenge we have not already overcome through Him, for whom nothing is too hard.
2) – Galatians 6:9- (KJV)
“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Don’t give up on the dream the Lord has placed in your heart, even if it seems surreal. If you don’t quit, you’ll reap a harvest for sure.
3) – 1 Corinthians 15:57- (NIV) “But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Feeling defeated? In a slump? Got your head hanging down? Lift up your head. Through Christ, you are already victorious!
4) – Proverbs 16:3- (NLT) “Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.” If you let God guide your plans, you will accomplish greater things than you can imagine!
5) – Philippians 4:13- (NKJV)
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” This one is a tried and true verse to add to the arsenal. It reminds you that, even when you feel unequipped, it is the power of Christ working through you that makes it all possible.
6) – Psalms 90:17- (NLT) “And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful!” This passage focuses you on the One you want to be pleased with your efforts—God! Not only that, but it confirms that He is the one who has the power to make all that you do a success. So look to Him.
7) – Colossians 3:23- (NKJV) “And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men.” Sometimes, when you’re doing grunt work and hard things, the process can feel grueling. But if you remember that everything you put your hands to is really done for God, it will change your attitude and make you want to be excellent!
8) – 1 Corinthians 15:58- (NIV) “Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.” Zone in on four words in this passage: Let nothing move you. Not hardship, difficult people, drama, negative thoughts, inner battles—nothing. What you’ re doing is not in vain. God will reward you.
If these scriptures don’t keep you going, there’s nothing else that will do the job. Apply the word of God to your situation and watch your emotional state stabilize, mentality shift and level of motivation
This Article is Helpful Right!
Kindly Share With Your Friends
Sharing is Caring!