For those of you that don’t know, Gospel music has a soothing and calming effect that affects the brain positively. Gospel music can elevate your mood, and the lyrics have a way of elevating your spirituality to the next level. When the jagged edges of life are affecting you, gospel music can soften your problems and water down your stress levels. This is because gospel music acknowledges the frustrations of daily life, and it gives encouragement that makes it easy to move forward.
Without wasting so much of your time, here are the top5 hottest gospel songs currently rocking on your fastest and favorite gospel music blog.
NOTE: “The lovely gospel songs below are ranked based on key fans interactions and the most streamed/downloaded songs on our website as from last week.”
5) [MUSIC] Lizzy Suleman – More Than Enough
4) [MUSIC] Yoyo Michael – Say Amen
3) [MUSIC] Meeky James – Marcham Marcham
2) [MUSIC] Sammie Okposo – I Have Never Seen God Change
1) [MUSIC] Ada Ehi – Settled